Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Hi Thibaut,

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 05:01:06PM +0100, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> I have created the debian-astro project and taken the liberty of adding
> you two as admins. I have chosen "Debian Astronomy & Astrophysics" for
> the full project name, which is not that important and can be changed later.
>
> I have created the two public lists debian-astro-maintainers (note the
> extra "s") and debian-astro-commits.

Well done.  Thanks!

> Within a few hours, the projects will appear on Alioth and the lists be
> created, so dear fellow astronomers, don't hesitate to register to this
> Alioth project and the corresponding mailing lists.

As far as I know Steffen is also quite interested.  I added him as admin
as well (he might decrease his own permissions to developer if he is not
interested - Steffen, I guess this is OK for you).

Thanks for your work on this