Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Le 13/03/2014 16:14, Thibaut Paumard a écrit :
> Le 13/03/2014 15:34, Оlе Ѕtrеісhеr a écrit :
>> Thibaut Paumard <mlotpot.news@free.fr> writes:
>>> I was thinking a developer-oriented address would be better for
>>> semi-private discussions, but Alioth list archives are public anyway. At
>>> least, that would avoid too much noise when discussing with upstream.
>>>
>>> We need the developer list for the packages though, if we start moving
>>> them from debian-science to debian-astro.
>>
>> I would do it like for debian-science:
>>
>> * debian-astro@lists.debian.org common discussion, developer and user
>> * debian-astro-maintainer@lists.alioth - Maintainer: of the packages
>> * debian-astro-commits@list.alioth - commit messages
>
> Good for me.

Done,

I have created the debian-astro project and taken the liberty of adding
you two as admins. I have chosen "Debian Astronomy & Astrophysics" for
the full project name, which is not that important and can be changed later.

I have created the two public lists debian-astro-maintainers (note the
extra "s") and debian-astro-commits.

Within a few hours, the projects will appear on Alioth and the lists be
created, so dear fellow astronomers, don't hesitate to register to this
Alioth project and the corresponding mailing lists.

Kind regards, Thibaut.