Re: Aw: Re: Re: wxAstroCapture / Astronomy working group

Hi Steffen,

"Steffen Möller" <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> writes:
>> Von: "Steffen Möller" <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
>> I volunteer to sponsor and will cross-check with Peter about who does
>> what towards keeping wxAstroCapture in pristine shape.
>
> Update: have done more on it, will upload tonight.

Some comments: "usage.txt" is IMO redundant, since it contains the
"--help" output of the tool, and was base for my manpage.

And I don't see the need for the -doc package; it is rather
misleading. It does not document the cbp2make tool, but rather its
implementation which is not useful for the user.

Best

Ole

<http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-science/packages/cbp2make/trunk/>