Re: Packages in Jessie

El Dilluns, 27 d'octubre de 2014, a les 10:57:31, Aaron M. Ucko va escriure:
> Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> writes:
> > So, one thing it that the package has important bugs and we are not able
> > solve it in time, so this package will not be in Jessie. But, are you
> > telling me that the package won't be in Jessie because 6 hours after all
> > the steps that I have done?
>
> Not automatically, no.  However, if you ask the Release Team nicely,
> they might consider making an exception.  Specifically, you'd want to
> file an unblock request against the release.debian.org pseudopackage:

[...]

ok,

thanks. I will wait November 5th to see what happens and after I will see.
Really, for a non debian-developer or maintainer is quite frustrating this
situation.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     PGP: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia