Re: new netcdf packages: first review

Hi,

Has there been any progress on netcdf recently ?
What about getting 4.3 into jessie?

netcdf-fortran is now at 4.4.2

regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Software is like Poetry - most of it shouldn't have been written.