Re: RFS: auto-07p/0.9.1+dfsg-2

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 01:08:11PM +0300, Sergey B Kirpichev wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 07:38:44AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Well, this is not really an effect of the VCS maintenance.  It
> > is simply because your timestamp was not correct.
>
> But last commit is yours and timestamp wasn't changed.

OK, that's true.  I assumed that you had your reasons for this
timestamp.  My commit was to bump standards versions since I regarded
the "old standards version" lintian warning (which I fixed) as relevant,
while the other is rather noise in my eyes.  Following the current
policy standard is a sensible goal.  Next time I'll ask you whether you
have good reasons to keep the outdated changelog date before I'll
upload (or leave you the standards-version bump as well).

Your arguments are no reason at all to not update VCS.