Re: Help packaging parmetis

Am Mittwoch, 13. August 2014, 21:49:18 schrieb Wolfgang Fuetterer:

> Ok, then I'll stay with git.
> I will upload everything after cleaning the commit history. A lot of noise
> in there.

I uploaded parmetis into the debian-science git repository.
Unfortunately no commit message appear in the mailing list. Probably I missed
something. Can someone please check the configuration of the repository?

And I have another question:
Until now I only take care of the latest version 4 of parmetis. How should I
handle version 3 of parmetis? Is there a recommended way of maintaining both
versions in git?

Regards
Wolfgang