Finally all Debian Science packages in tasks (Was: Second round (Was: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files))

Hi,

I finally worked down the list of tasks maintained by people in Debian
Science team (hmmm, I would have hoped for more help specifically after
trying to explain in very detail what is expected from the maintainers
of Debian Science packages).  There is one exception: I filed a request
of removal bug for cpushare (#735529).

I'm now trying to finalise the debian-science source package.  Please
if you would have a look at

   http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/

to verify that all these things will make sense this would be very much
appreciated.