Re: Problems generating latest debian-science packages using new blends-dev

Hi Emmanouil,

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 02:27:17PM +0200, Emmanouil Kiagias wrote:
> > I tried to generate the metapackages source for Debian Science using
> > the new blends-dev framework and noticed the following things:
> >
> >    1. The package 'radiance' from task simulations was removed for
> >       no visible reason (it is even missing in suggests).  This is
> >       simply the first I observed - there are most probably more!
> >
> I will check this later this evening.

I somehow have the gut feeling that this problem is quite similar tha
with the changelog entry, since now the changelog reads correctly:

   -science-simulations
    added:
      Depends:  radiance

> >    2. The new tasks that were *added* in this new (to be released
> >       version) were listed in d/changelog as
> >
> >   * Removed metapackages:
> >    -science-viewing-dev
> >    -science-geometry
> >    -science-presentation
> >    -science-economics
> >    -science-robotics-dev
> >    -science-devices
> >    -science-logic
> >    -science-financial
> >    -science-tools
> >    -science-social
>
> It seemed that I was saving the removed  tasks as added and the opposite
>  :-/ , stupid mistake. Now it should be fine. Can you check again ? I
> committed the change.

The changelog now looks very familiar to what I actually changed. :-)

Thanks for the quick fix