Re: Second round (Was: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files)

Hi Andreas,

did you use the git-version for generating this list?
It seems, that it does not reflect changes, which were
made recently.

See my commit [1]. I have added packages like alglib and eigen3,
but thy are listed here.

Thanks,

Anton