Re: Packaging and sponsoring of ompl (Was: r3898 - in /projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks: robotics robotics-dev)

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 05:35:34PM +0100, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> >   1. Removed quilt again.  It is redundant when using source format
> >      3.0 (quilt).  I have choosen to change this myself quickly to spare
> >      another circle via mail letting you commit and pulling myself -
> >      guess this is OK for you.
>
> Oh, thanks. You delete from two places: control and rules. It's a bit strange
> to me because in all the places that I have read put them. But to me, its ok.

Yes, you need to remove it from d/rules.  If it remains there it will be
needed in d/control Build-Depends.

> >   2. Changed target distribution from UNRELEASED to unstable and tagged
> >      the release.
>
> It has sense, thanks.

Sure.  I personally regard this as *my* job as sponsor.  Just wanted to
inform you about my second commit.

> >   3. Added an entry to SoB wiki page[1].  Usually I require my SoB
> >      sponsees to do this as an SoB precondition - I just forgot that
> >      this was missing.  The rationale is that I want to keep a record
> >      of this method to see whether this is a helpful effort or not.
> >      If you need further sponsoring of Debian Science related packages
> >      please do not forget to add a line there.
>
> Ok, the key it to post at least twice? :-S Maybe it's better after some amount
> of time, no? Because I can post a RFS after 10 minutes another one. :-)

Well, I hope for serious sponsees who understand the principle and do
not try to trick me.  I might change the rules in case somebody would
practically try to do what you are theoretically mentioning. ;-)

> > Thanks for your work on the package
>
> No, thanks to you to sponsoring!!!

Lets hope for a quick passing of new queue