Re: Packaging and sponsoring of ompl (Was: r3898 - in /projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks: robotics robotics-dev)

Hi Andreas,

El Dimarts, 5 de novembre de 2013, a les 11:00:51, Andreas Tille va escriure:

$ lintian ompl_0.13.0+git20130920.01d0ca4-1_amd64.changes

clean.

> Some of the 'I' severity issues are easy to fix.  Since I'm a bit
> nitpicking I would really like you to fix the
> debian-watch-contains-dh_make-template thingy - this is a *real* watch
> file and no example, right. ;-)

Done

> Also the Warning should definitely be fixed.

Done

> > Deleted tag and created again with the new pushed version of the package.
>
> I think it makes things more easy if I'm doing the debian/* tagging
> since this is what we are really uploading.  Otherwise we might play
> tagging ping-pong once some changes might be required.

Deleted the tag, and push all.

Thanks for all,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     PGP: 0xF944807E