Re: Packaging and sponsoring of ompl (Was: r3898 - in /projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks: robotics robotics-dev)

Hi Leopold,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 12:00:51PM +0100, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> Deleted the tag, and push all.

Great.  Uploaded, tagged and pushed.

I have done the following things:

  1. Removed quilt again.  It is redundant when using source format
     3.0 (quilt).  I have choosen to change this myself quickly to spare
     another circle via mail letting you commit and pulling myself -
     guess this is OK for you.

  2. Changed target distribution from UNRELEASED to unstable and tagged
     the release.

  3. Added an entry to SoB wiki page[1].  Usually I require my SoB
     sponsees to do this as an SoB precondition - I just forgot that
     this was missing.  The rationale is that I want to keep a record
     of this method to see whether this is a helpful effort or not.
     If you need further sponsoring of Debian Science related packages
     please do not forget to add a line there.

Thanks for your work on the package

    Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB