Re: RFS: nfft -- Library for computing Non-uniform Fast Fourier Transforms

Hi Ghislain,

thanks for your work on this interesting package.  As somebody else just
mentioned you should have a look into the Debian Science policy how to
use the version control system of the team.

I also try to support people of Debian Science and other Blends in my
Sponsoring of Blends effort[1].  This should enhance the understanding
how Blends are working and the profit you might gain when following the
established procedures in the relevant teams.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB