Re: RFS: nfft -- Library for computing Non-uniform Fast Fourier Transforms

I made a Python wrapper for it called pyNFFT. It is only pip installable at the moment but would definitely consider packaging it, once the NFFT package is done.

Then based on that wrapper, I have developed more advanced reconstruction code for MRI data, most of which is still in beta quality though. Once it reaches proper testing in my lab, I'd eventually consider packaging it.