Re: Autobuild on a specific buildd machine ?

Thanks a lot to all of you who answered my email. It seems I am not the only who faced this issue.
The best way to work this out seems to contact the buildd admins.

Best regards
C.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Julien Cristau <julien.cristau@logilab.fr> wrote:
On Thu, Oct  3, 2013 at 20:39:11 +0200, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

> is that possible to specify a buildd machine for an architecture when
> uploading a package ?

No, it's not.  You can however talk to the buildd admins
($arch@buildd.d.o) about blacklisting a package on some buildds.

Cheers,
Julien
--