Re: Please check Debian Science robotics tasks (Was: [SCM] choreonoid branch, master, updated. ...)

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Leopold,

Sorry for the delay, here is a patch for debian-science.
Can you take a look at it Andreas?

I moved *-dev packages to robotics-dev,
I switched general purpose tools which are useful for robotics as
Suggests (namely
boost, coin and vtk)

I added various packages for which I opened an ITP and some others.

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:45:37PM +0200, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> [snip]
> Any member of the Blends team can log into Alioth and follow the
> description given in the Blends manual.

Great. I will take a look for next time. Sorry didn't test this patch this time.

Best,
--
Thomas Moulard