Re: Please check Debian Science robotics tasks (Was: [SCM] choreonoid branch, master, updated. ...)

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I became aware of your recent commits to Debian Science repository of
> some robotics related packages.  I have no idea about robotics packages
> but from the description it looks like this change in the tasks files
> would be reasonable:

Hi Andreas,
I checked out the repository to make some modifications and I have a
couple of questions:

1. Should the WNPP field be removed when the package get into Debian
(see morse-simulator)?

2. I think that some packages are too general to be there: Boost,
Gnuplot, Octave, etc.
What about removing them from the list?

3. What is then the best way to contribute? Should I commit myself or
should I send the patch to you
(or the mailing-list)?

4. Also, is there a way to validate the modifications done to the file
before committing / sending a patch?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Moulard(ムラー トマ)