Re: RFS: palp - Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes

Hi Julien,

thanks for your work on palp as sagemath precondition.  As you might
have read on debian-devel-announce[1] (subscribing this list is
mandatory and I personally would expect reading Debian Science members
to read Blends related postings) I announced a personal "Sponsoring of
Blends packages" effort.

It is a bit sad that nobody has given a hint to palp when I was calling
for help for the metapackage creation[2].

I just added it *now* to mathematics where I think it belongs to - other
suggestions are welcome.  So the third precondition for my "Sponsoring
of Blends" conditions[1] is fullfilled and I'd be fine to prove that
I'm honest with this effort on the palp example.

So if you are interested in this please make sure you move palp to
Debian Science VCS (either Git or SVN) which is currently not (at least
I do not have any sign for this (second precondition) and make sure you
can confirm precondition 1.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/04/msg00010.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2013/04/msg00013.html