RFS: palp - Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes

Hi,

now that wheezy is out, I'm looking again for a sponsor to my package of a more recent palp (one of the things we need for the sagemath packaging effort):

 * Package name     : palp
   Version          : 2.1-1
   Upstream Authors : M. Kreuzer, E.Riegler, H.Skarke and N.-O. Walliser
 * URL              :
   http://hep.itp.tuwien.ac.at/%7Ekreuzer/CY/CYpalp.html
 * License          : GPL
   Section          : math

It builds a single binary package :

palp - Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes

It is available in debian science's git.debian.org corner.

The current maintainer of palp in debian, Tim Abbott, is ok with my
taking maintainership, and Bart Martens can confirm this if needed.

Snark on #debian-science and #debian-mentors