Re: Wiki for science package is damaged

Hi,

thanks to melchiaros for the heads up.  It actually affects all Blends
pages.  I do not really think that it is DDE related but probably the
reason why DDE is broken and the tasks pages are broken is the very
same.  The web sentinel is doing direct SQL queries to UDD and my guess
is that soemthing is broken with the importer for the descriptions
because all otherinformation seems to be fine.

If the issue is not solved until beginning of next week I'll have a look
into this.