Re: Last call before metapackage creation for Wheezy

Hi Andreas,
thanks for your kind reply!

> However, you might have missunderstood the sense of the tasks ans thus
Indeed, I missed the point: this will only add the outdated version.

> In contrast to the metapackage creation process (which was the topic of
> my initial mail) the web pages you are linking to above are part of the
> Blends web sentinel and updated daily and thus show a current snapshot
> of all packages in Debian Science (independently from the distribution -
> so also from unstable, experimental, etc. and even if packages are in
> the NEW queue or people are just working in VCS these can be listes in
> according sections).
Yeah, my primary intention was to add polybori as a prospective package
to the Blends web sentinel.

>  To get this working I really need your input
> because even if I'm constantly watching ITPs, VCS commits etc obviously
> packages are sliping through and are forgotten in the tasks files.
The VCS for the updated package is here:
git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/polybori.git

Short and long description as well as the other information for the
tasks page is already in the debian/control file, see here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/polybori.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/control;h=01112247f98943cea3199a7b35d1f9f1e82022f1;hb=d120aa108fc832b66ae0485f0650ffb8fe83a36a

Best regards,
  Alexander

--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Math. Alexander Dreyer

Abteilung "Systemanalyse, Prognose und Regelung"
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern

Telefon    +49 (0) 631-31600-4318
Fax        +49 (0) 631-31600-5318