Re: RFS sagemath-database-* and pynac

Am 18.03.2013 20:54, schrieb Anton Gladky:
> uydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net>:
>> So how should I proceed? Do I take the upstream sources, untar, rm -r .hg,
>> retar and use that for git-import-orig? If so, I guess I should document
>> that somewhere!
>
> I think yes. But you should also add "dfsg" into the version number,

Unfortunately there is no standard way to do this yet:
http://cstamas.hu/blog/posts/Standard_mechanism_for_repacking_upstream_tarballs_in_debian/

I think it's good to document the repacking process by implementing it
as a target in debian/rules and mentioning that in debian/README.source.

Cheers,
Tobias