Re: RFS sagemath-database-* and pynac

Le 18/03/2013 19:06, Anton Gladky a écrit :
thanks for working on sage. It seems, that packages are ok, but from  my
point of view all orig.tar.gz should be repacked without .hg-directory,
as there are some binaries inside.

Hmmmm... that is the case of all the sagemath-database-* packages, as they're basically repackaging of the sage spkg (which *are* hg directories).

So how should I proceed? Do I take the upstream sources, untar, rm -r .hg, retar and use that for git-import-orig? If so, I guess I should document that somewhere!

Snark on #debian-science