Re: Two astronomy-related RFSes up for sponsoring (since 2 months)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:06:40PM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> Actually the rules file is based on the short dh notation, only I had to
> add several custom rules to get the behaviour I wanted.

I admit that I'd consider several tweaks as perfectly redundant - but
anyway the package builds fine and thus I decided to upload to finish
this job.

> I may be able to
> simplify it by using a more recent version but that will take some time
> to check that all the files are compiled and installed correctly.

I do not think that it is about the dh version - its just stuff in that
most probably would not be needed.

> > Ok, I'll do that tomorrow :-)
>
> Done :-)

Done also on my side.