Re: Please check whether your package is mentioned in tasks files (Was:RFS: FreeFOAM)

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 01:56:14PM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> I have thought about it before and I think it is a good idea. The main
> problem is I would need to find a sponsor for that upload since it adds
> a binary package, and I'm afraid I might miss the release.

If you are concerned about a sponsor I might volunteer to do this for
this specific upload.  I do not see any point in beeing afraid to miss
the release.  If you do simply nothing you will miss the release in any
case - if you do something you at least will have a chance.  Or do you
want to wait for some specific package to migrade from sid to testing
which is currently in the "waiting queue"?