Re: Please check whether your package is mentioned in tasks files (Was:RFS: FreeFOAM)

Le 12/06/12 13:32, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Without having the slightest idea about yorick this somehow smells like
> it might make sense to create a metapackage which installs all yorick
> plug-ins in one rush.  We could in turn make the science-astronomy
> metapackage suggesting this.

I have thought about it before and I think it is a good idea. The main
problem is I would need to find a sponsor for that upload since it adds
a binary package, and I'm afraid I might miss the release.

Regards, Thibaut.