RFS: yorick/2.2.02+dfsg-2 (Was:Please check whether your package is mentioned in tasks files)

Dear Andreas (and other prospective mentors),

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 01:56:14PM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> > I have thought about it before and I think it is a good idea. The main
> > problem is I would need to find a sponsor for that upload since it adds
> > a binary package, and I'm afraid I might miss the release.

> If you are concerned about a sponsor I might volunteer to do this for
> this specific upload.
Thanks Andreas for this proposal. I've put an updated package on mentors:

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yorick"

 * Package name    : yorick
   Version         : 2.2.02+dfsg-2
   Upstream Author : Dave Munro
 * URL             : http://yorick.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : BSD
   Section         : science

 It builds those binary packages:

 yorick     - interpreted language and scientific graphics
 yorick-data - interpreted library for the Yorick language
 yorick-dbg - debugging symbols for Yorick
 yorick-dev - development files for the Yorick interpreted language
 yorick-doc - documentation for the Yorick interpreted language
 yorick-full - full installation of the Yorick interpreter and add-ons
 yorick-mpy-common - Message Passing Yorick (common files)
 yorick-mpy-mpich2 - Message Passing Yorick (MPICH2 build)
 yorick-mpy-openmpi - Message Passing Yorick (OpenMPI build)

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/yorick

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yorick/yorick_2.2.02+dfsg-2.dsc

  More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.

  Changes since the last upload:

  * add yorick-full metapackage to ease installing Yorick + its plug-ins
    (in particular to be included in the astronomy task)
  * pass hardenned LDFLAGS when building codger

  Regards,
   Thibaut Paumard