Re: Please check whether your package is mentioned in tasks files (Was: RFS: FreeFOAM)

Hi and sorry for the late reply,

but gwyddion could possibly also fit into general physics task but
definitely it should be included into the nanoscale physics task.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Jan

--
Jan Beyer				happy Debian Maintainer	;-)

mail	jan@beathovn.de			GPG key ID 0x0CA6B4AA
jabber	beathovn@jabber.org
web	http://www.beathovn.de/