RFS: FreeFOAM

Dear Mentors and Debian-Science list,
I am looking for a sponsor of the FreeFOAM software for Computational
FLuid Dynamics (CFD) which uses the Control / Finite Volume Method.
Currently, Debian does not include packages of this type. FreeFOAM is a
fork of OpenFOAM, of which the configuration has been modernized by
using CMake and several other improvements have been implemented.
OpenFOAM / FreeFOAM is one of the most popular and highest quality CFD
software that currently exists. Several User Groups, organized by
universities and (research) industries, at different countries meet each
other on a regular basis. Next week (12 June) there will be a meeting of
the Dutch OpenFOAM Users Group ( http://www.dutchopenfoamusers.nl/ ),
where I will give an explanation about the FreeFOAM project. It would be
great if I can tell that FreeFOAM is entering, or even better: has been
accepted, in Debian. :)

The web page of FreeFOAM is at:
http://freefoam.sourceforge.net/

The packages can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/freefoam

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freefoam/freefoam_0.1.0
+dfsg-1.dsc

Also, there is a git repo at debian/science:
http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/freefoam.git

I am grateful to the people on this list for their comments and remarks
concerning the development the packages:
Michael Wild (upstream developer)
Anton Gladky
Sylvestre Ledru

Sincerely, Gerber van der Graaf