Re: cctbx debian package

I just solved the boost_python problem. It now builds with system libs and checks
if boost_python-py* is available, if not it uses boost_python. This should also work
with other distro's than Debian. This works completely with Debian's scons
package. Just tested it and pushed it into git. Please tell me if you find any
bugs.
But I also realized that the rules file is somehow buggy. The build target is
called twice. I have to investigate this tomorrow.

regards
Radi