Re: Maintaining python-ase in Debian Science team?

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 03:10:06AM +0200, Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:
> Hi Andreas
>
> 2012/7/15 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:
> > Hi Ask,
> >
> > I noticed that you are maintaining the package python-ase which is
> > mentioned inside the nanoscale-physics task of Debian Science.  I wonder
> > whether you might consider team maintenance of this package to enable
> > other team members commiting code stright into VCS (either SVN or Git
> > whatever you prefer).

Debichem would also be happy for you join and maintain it there, but
whatever suits you best.

> In practice I would regard it as unimportant, except it is the thing
> that one would usually cite if using ASE.

I think this warrants its inclusion in the metadata for now then. Users
will probably judge by themselves that this reference is likely outdated
and look for further information in the documentation, website etc.

Michael