   Title: An object-oriented scripting interface to a legacy electronic structure code
   Author: S. R. Bahn and K. W. Jacobsen
   Year: 2002
   In: Computing in Science and Engineering, 4:56-66
   DOI: 10.1109/5992.998641

which should rather be turned into a debian/upstream file.  Those
upstream files are obtained straigth from VCS in case a package is
maintained there - so this would give an extra reason to maintain your
package in VCS.  Please tell me if you consider this to enable me
just creating the debian/upstream file straight there or whether you
rather want me filing a bug report with a patch.