Re: ITP: ceres-solver -- nonlinear least square minimizer

Hi Mathieu,

On Wed, 30 May 2012 09:34:12 +0200
Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the following supposed to be doing:
> override_dh_installdocs:
>   dh_installdocs
>   (! test -d $(CURDIR)/debian/libgflags-doc || install -m 644
> $(CURDIR)/ChangeLog
> $(CURDIR)/debian/libgflags-doc/usr/share/doc/libgflags-doc/changelog)
>   Can't you simply use dh_installchangelogs ?

Yes, I changed it to dh_installchangelogs on gflags and glog.

> Anyway I did not check why but the md5sum are different from google
> code and your orig tarball on mentors. Please add a get-orig-source
> rule in d/rules to show me how you repacked the sources. As a side
> note, if you are repacking, you can get rid of the *.svn* dirs.

I just repacked without any changes, so this repacked tarball is replaced with the original file.

I found new warning on glog. Lintian reports hardening-no-fortify-functions when it is built without optimization, but glog doesn't work fine with optimization. So I added libglog0.lintian-overrides to mute it.

I uploaded fixed package on mentors. Please check it.

Best regards,

Koichi Akabe
  vbkaisetsu at {gmail.com, debian.or.jp}