RFS: pythia8/8.1.65-1 [ITP]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pythia8"

* Package name    : pythia8
  Version         : 8.1.65
  Upstream Author : Torbjorn Sjostrand <torbjorn@thep.lu.se>
                    Stefan Ask <Stefan.Ask@cern.ch>
                    Richard Corke <richard.corke@thep.lu.se>
                    Stephen Mrenna <mrenna@fnal.gov>
                    Peter Skands <peter.skands@cern.ch>
* URL             : http://home.thep.lu.se/~torbjorn/Pythia.html
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 libhepmcinterface8 - HepMC interface for PYTHIA8
 libhepmcinterface8-dev - HepMC interface for PYTHIA8 - development files
 libpythia8 - PYTHIA event generator of high energy physics
 libpythia8-dev - PYTHIA event generator of high energy physics - development files
 pythia8-data - PYTHIA8 data files
 pythia8-doc-html - HTML Documentation of PYTHIA8
 pythia8-doc-worksheet - Worksheet Documentation of PYTHIA8
 pythia8-examples - Example source files of PYTHIA8
 pythia8-root-interface - Interfaces to call ROOT functions in PYTHIA8 code

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/pythia8

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pythia8/pythia8_8.1.65-1.dsc

This is the initial upload of PYTHIA8.

Regards,