Re: ITP: ceres-solver -- nonlinear least square minimizer

Hi Koichi,

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Koichi Akabe <vbkaisetsu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mathiew,

Please CC deb-sci to prevent duplicate work. Thx.

> ceres-solver depends glog and gflags, so I reported these packages to BTS[1][2] and uploaded to mentors.
> Could you check these packages?
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gflags/gflags_2.0-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glog/glog_0.3.2-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/ceres-solver/ceres-solver_1.1.1-1.dsc
>
> And I have a question about glog. It has been removed from debian this year, and I reported ITP without checking it.
> Do I have anything to do about this?

Yes you should ! Have a look at:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=google-glog&archive=no&pend-exc=pending-fixed&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious&repeatmerged=no

Are you ready to solve those issues in glog ? If not, then I am sorry
I cannot upload glog for you. If you are a DM you can get access to a
kFreeBSD system easily:

http://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

What exactly are you trying to do with [1]

$ cat d/rules
override_dh_auto_test:
  # Just show results of tests
  dh_auto_test || /bin/true