Re: Sage 5.0 in debian : an incomplete (but beautiful?) overview
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Sage 5.0 in debian : an incomplete (but beautiful?) overview
- From: Julien Puydt <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:50:28 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Le lundi 21 mai, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi a écrit:
> But if you want it to be easily edited by others, you can try
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Sage .
I tried to update that page a little.
From the things I changed, I would say it is very outdated, but I still
let the things I'm not sure about in place. If you go to my homepage
http://wiki.debian.org/JulienPuydt I put the dot file and the png.
Notice that the png is painful to use in a browser : better save it and
open it with a nice picture viewer which allows zooming in/out easily.
I'll upload new versions as things progress.
Snark on #debian-science