Re: Sponsorship of gspiceui

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 06:08:10PM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:

> The package is committed and uploaded to mentors.debian.net.

After fixing debian/copyright to latest DEP5 I uploaded the package.

I admit I'm not really happy baout your *.desktop file.  Freedesktop.org
has defined a set of main menu entries.  It's a good idea to stick to
these rather than asking lintian to hide this problem.  For the moment I
did not wanted to be to picky but I would like you to consider
discussing this (perhaps on debian-mentors) and perhaps change it in
a future package version.