Re: Sponsorship of gspiceui

Hi Gudjon,

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 03:51:18PM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Hi
>     I'm still wondering if someone is willing to upload gspiceui for me:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gspiceui/gspiceui_1.0.00+dfsg-1.dsc
>
> I would really like to get it uploaded before the next Debian release.

Thanks for pinging but I think there is no need for real hurry.

I commited some slight changes to SVN and these topics I would like to
discuss:

 - debian/README.Debian says:
     This program is in alpha stage so please don't use it if ...
   --> does this remain true for version 1.0.00 ?
 - debian/compat:
     Any reason to stick to debhelper compatibility level 5?
     From my perspective it would be a good idea to use debhelper 9
     (BTW, you could simplify your rules file by using short dh -
      but that's just a hint)
 - debian/copyright: Please use DEP5 copyright if you are targeting
     for Wheezy with this package.  It is not mandatory but I personally
     would love to upload only such debian/copyright files that follow
    the machine readable format specification we agreed upon