Re: Sponsorship of gspiceui

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 06:08:10PM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> I did that, hope I did it correctly.

There is a very simple way to verify the correctness:

   cme fix dpkg-copyright

> I will start slowly changing my other packages to this format.

Sure.  It is probably a long road to go and as you can see on Michael's
last mail not everybody does see it as strict as I do.

> The package is committed and uploaded to mentors.debian.net.

Fine.  I'll come back to you if I might detect further issues or you
will read mail from ftpmaster ...

Kind regards and thanks for preparing