Re: how to debug debuild proces

Hi,

In particular the environment variables to set are generated by
"dpkg-architecture -s" and "dpkg-buildflags --export", so you might
run those commands to see exactly what dpkg-buildpackage was injecting
into your environment.

However, as previously noted, from dpkg-dev 1.16.1 (uploaded last
week) the bit from dpkg-buildflags will no longer be automatically
exported into the build environment. So you will need to adjust
debian/rules anyway to pick those up.

...Milligan