Packaging "The Molecular Modelling Toolkit"

Hi Frédéric-Emmanuel,

when watching Debian Science commit list I learned that you are
working on packaging

  http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/

at

  git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/mmtk.git

It's probably quite cool to have this in Debian but would you mind
sharing your attempt with Debian Science and probably even more
importantly with DebiChem?  I just was wondering whether this is also of
some interest for Debian Med and I should mention it on our tasks pages
or not - but it should definitely be mentioned on the DebiChem tasks
pages.

Kind regards and thanks for your effort