Re: RFS: viennacl

Hi Michael,

[...]
> Ok, uploaded a new version to mentors (1.1.2-6). These are the changes:
>
> - During the build all generated files get deleted and recreated.
> However, I don't delete the files in the override_dh_clean target, as
> this breaks git-buildpackage. I do it in the override_dh_build target
> instead.
>
> - Updated debian/watch
>
> - Completed debian/copyright with the info about CL/* and
> external/pugixml/src/*.

[...]

Thanks a lot for fixing all those remaining issues! I've now built, signed, and
uploaded your package.

I've only got one concern left: all of the tests fail with

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'viennacl::ocl::unknown_error'

I'm only semi-worried about that as the machine I'm building on likely doesn't
have the necessary hardware support, but it would still be nice to figure out
whether there is a real bug or just a problem with the test suite. At the very
least, better diagnostics should be provided.

Best,
Michael