RFS: cernlib (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20061220+dfsg3-2
of my package "cernlib".

It builds these binary packages:
cernlib    - CERNLIB data analysis suite - general use metapackage
cernlib-base - CERNLIB data analysis suite - common files
cernlib-base-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - dependencies checking
script
cernlib-core - CERNLIB data analysis suite - main libraries and programs
cernlib-core-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core development files
cernlib-extras - CERNLIB data analysis suite - extra programs
dzedit     - CERNLIB data analysis suite - ZEBRA documentation editor
kuipc      - CERNLIB data analysis suite - KUIP compiler
kxterm     - CERNLIB data analysis suite - KUIP terminal emulator
libgraflib1-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - graphical library
(development file
libgraflib1-gfortran - CERNLIB data analysis suite - graphical library
libgrafx11-1-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - interface to X11 and
PostScript (de
libgrafx11-1-gfortran - CERNLIB data analysis suite - interface to X11
and PostScript
libkernlib1-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of basic
functions (de
libkernlib1-gfortran - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of
basic functions
libmathlib2-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core mathematical
library (developm
libmathlib2-gfortran - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core mathematical
library
libpacklib-lesstif1-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core GUI library
(development files
libpacklib-lesstif1-gfortran - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core GUI
library
libpacklib1-dev - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
(development files)
libpacklib1-gfortran - CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
nypatchy   - CERNLIB data analysis suite - patch pre-processor for
source code
pawserv    - CERNLIB data analysis suite - distributed PAW and file
transfer s
zftp       - CERNLIB data analysis suite - file transfer program

The upload would fix these bugs: 621357, 636565

- Source repository:
  deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cernlib/cernlib_20061220+dfsg3-2.dsc

Lifeng Sun