Re: RFS: viennacl

Hi Michael

Thanks for the review. I still have a few questions:

On 07/30/2011 12:19 PM, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> [...]
>
> I've taken another look at viennacl and it looks mostly fine, except for:
>
> - debian/watch as-is considers ViennaCL-matlab-*, which it shouldn't do. I'd
>   change the regexp to http://sf.net/viennacl/ViennaCL-(\d.*)\.tar\.gz

Thanks for catching that one. Apparently ViennaCL-matlab-* was added
after I came up with that regex ;-)

> - auxiliary/converter is shipped as binary, although converter.cpp probably is
>   its source!?

Yes. What do you propose? Should I remove auxiliary/converter from the
source package? If so, how? Via a patch in debian/patches?

> - all of viennacl/ could probably be generated at build time, using the above
>   converter.

Would you prefer it if it was done that way? I can give it a try.

> - doxygen could easily be run at build time.

Yes, but the output is already contained in the original tar-ball. What
should I do with it?

> - debian/copyright is missing information for
>   * external/pugixml/*
>   * CL/*

Will do.

> Please fix these (the latter is essential), then your package should be ready to
> be uploaded!
>
> Thanks a lot for your work,
> Michael

Thanks again