RFS: Grits - Virtual Globe library

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "Grits".

* Package name    : grits
  Version         : 0.5
  Upstream Author : Andy Spencer (myself)
* URL             : http://lug.rose-hulman.edu/proj/aweather/grits
* License         : GPL-3+
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : A Virtual Globe library

Grits is a "Virtual Globe" library which uses OpenGL to render an image
of the earth using satellite and terrain data from publicly accessible
servers.  This is similar in concept to Google Earth and NASA World
Wind, except implemented as a library.

Further information about the Debian package can be found here:

  Debian Bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=603393
  Git Repo:   git://git.debian.org/pkg-grass/grits.git
  Gitweb:     http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-grass/grits.git