Re: issues with pdflatex and font creation in scientific software ?

David,

I tried on the porter sparc machine (smetana or zelanka) and it worked fine

I guess I will fill a bug report on texlive

Best regards
C.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:19 PM, David Bremner <bremner@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:18:48 +0200, "Christophe Prud'homme" <prudhomm@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> The diagnosis is pretty clear to me too as well as the cure However
>> the error occured on the Debian build  machines
>> I have no access to these machines.
>> It seems to me that something is fishy with the installation of
>> texlive on the failing archs [1]
>>

>>  1. https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=feel%2b%2b
>>

> Perhaps I missed some context, bug what about trying the build on porter
> machines? All DD's have access to those, and non-DD's can get access to
> debug architecture specific problems. See
>
>      http://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/
>
> for mor information on the latter.
>
> Hope this helps,

Debian Developer - member of Debian Science
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience
Prof. at Univ. Grenoble in Applied Math.
http://ljk.imag.fr/membres/Christophe.Prudhomme/