[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Removal requests submitted for CERNLIB packages

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 09:00:36AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Note that the packages will still be available on snapshot.d.o if
> someone wants to adopt them. So I don't see any reason for delaying the
> removal.

I'd see a reason for delaying removal because two people here expressed
explicite interest to continue and it would not make much sense to keep
ftpmaster busy with first removing and later adding the package.  However,
I'd regard it reasonable to have a dealine of say eight weeks for either
uploading packages which fix the most urgent bugs or actively discussing
potential issues which might block such an upload.

I'd be actually happy if these packages would be kept but I do not have
time to deal with them myself.  I'd volunteer to sponsor uploads if

Kind regards



Reply to: