Removal requests submitted for CERNLIB packages

Hello debian-science,

In my capacity (such as it is) as the ex-maintainer of CERNLIB-related
packages, I want to supply one final courtesy notice to the list
regarding CERNLIB, specifically, that I have submitted removal
requests for cernlib, paw, mclibs and geant321 source packages in Sid.
 Please see [1].  They have already been removed from testing, and so
were not released with Squeeze [2].

This is basically the absolute last chance for anyone to breathe new
life into these packages.  Personally though, I'd advise against it
[3].

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=508413#22
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-wnpp/2010/09/msg00038.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2008/09/msg00028.html

Apologies for the intrusion onto the list.

best regards,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@gmail.com>
WWW: http://www.starplot.org/