Removal requests submitted for CERNLIB packages
- To: Debian Science <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Removal requests submitted for CERNLIB packages
- From: "Kevin B. McCarty" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:14:23 -0800
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=-kS4=pX+HCjz8=86ygT1bbw-T=cKHtROU3jap@mail.gmail.com>
In my capacity (such as it is) as the ex-maintainer of CERNLIB-related
packages, I want to supply one final courtesy notice to the list
regarding CERNLIB, specifically, that I have submitted removal
requests for cernlib, paw, mclibs and geant321 source packages in Sid.
Please see . They have already been removed from testing, and so
were not released with Squeeze .
This is basically the absolute last chance for anyone to breathe new
life into these packages. Personally though, I'd advise against it
Apologies for the intrusion onto the list.
Kevin B. McCarty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GPG: public key ID 4F83C751