Mpich2 build log test suite results

Hi!

The build process for Mpich2 includes the running of a test suite. E.g. looking at the latest build log for mpich2 on i386, I see there are some tests that are not completed successfully.

Are these test suite errors checked when determining if a build was successul or not, each time a new build is done for each architecture?

I guess my real question is: how certain can I be that the Debian supplied Mpich2 will work correctly? Should I investigate myself each of these test suite errors to determine if my use of Mpich2 will be affected or not, or can I assume that all the test suite errors are inconsequensial and already known to the mpich2 development team?

Here is a link to the build log in question:
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=mpich2;ver=1.3.2-1;arch=i386;stamp=1297211498

If you are interested in looking at some of the test suite errors, search for the strings:

"MPI Pack code is too slow"
"Error in Publish_name"
"Fatal error in MPI_Publish_name"

Best regards